Search results for "ford ranger" in Russellville, Arkansas
Date/Time:17 May, 05:14 p.m. EST
Type: Cars, For Sale - Private.
1982 AMC Eagle SX/4 DL
258 T5 (I6, 5speed), 93k original miles
Clear and clean title in my name
Vin verifies that this Eagle came original from factory with the 258 T5,
pretty rare combo.
Original paint was Topaz Gold Poly/Dark Brown poly (2H-OM)
New paint, even painted-to-match rims (Mopar Magnum 500 rims 14" with beauty rings).
Strong running engine. Looks like a lot of new things were added/changed by the PO -
starter, plug wires, cv's, clutch resouvior replaced with a 90's Ford Ranger resouvior (a lot bigger & better)
All electrical works, as far as I have tested at least (all exterior lights, dash indicators for brights and turns, wipers & sprayer works).
Vents do blow air out of them (haven't had the chance to see if heat works and doubt ac works).
Cassette player does work, along with rear speakers. Though it doesn't have an antenna so not sure if AM/FM work.
Haven't been able to test out the 4wd.
Needs some work (this is all that I know of, even down to the small stuff - just being as thorough as possible):
- has some holes in the front floor boards, no major rust found anywhere else. Looks to be just surface rust on the undercarriage.
Carpet has already been pulled to start the floor work, just never got around to it.
- Will need new carpet.
- Looks like a PO was changing over the
interior from tan to black, so it's 40/60
- It needs front brakes.
- Needs front and rear bumpers.
- It needs a driver side window, was bought like this from PO.
- Gas gauge doesn't appear to work. And the filler neck is incorrect.
- Recently it started to not shift in or out of gear while it is running. Shifts when the car is not running. (probably the master or slave cylinder)
- Believe the horn is bad, when you press the center of the steering wheel you do hear a spring-like sound coming from under the hood.
- Doors sag will need new bushings. Doors also need new gasket, drivers side the most.
No visors or mounts, a PO removed them and I didn't receive them.
- No ashtray, Dome light does not work (might be a fuse or bulb, just haven't looked into it).
- Does have the plastic valve cover and it does leak of course (normal problem).
- PO didn't have any of the plastic flares or bumpers. So it will not have these.
- Missing bits and pieces here and there.
This car is a project and sells as such.
Clean title, with a pretty low 93k original miles, new paint, plus straight body with the pretty rare (and sought after) 258/T5 combo alone I feel is worth the $2,500 I am asking.
I brought this down from Bolivar, MO in mid-2011 and by the MO inspection sticker it was last inspected on June 2007.
Will need to be hauled.
Located near Dover, Arkansas 72837
Selling off all my projects that I no longer have time for.
CASH ONLY! NOT interested in trades or low ballers.
It's been sitting in my carport since fall of 2011 gathering dust.
Didn't get a chance through winter to work on
it and then acquired another Eagle (early 2012) that has taken my attention away from this one.
Sells AS-IS, where-is no warranties expressed or implied.
Buyer is responsible for shipping and any and all fee's associated to this car once it is sold.
As long as this ad is up, it is still available. Will remove once it is sold.
No cell reception here, so please don't ask me to call/text you.
Its a 1993 Ford Ranger with a 01 front end. its been buildt from the ground up.. everything is brand new on the frame...
Time: 12:38 p.m. EST
Date: 15 Apr